Η ΕΛΙΞ, είναι εταίρος του ετήσιου προγράμματος "PRISM - Breaking Down Gender Stereotypes in Teenagers Projects". Το πρόγραμμα αυτό έχει ως στόχο την βελτίωση των προγραμμάτων που αφορούν Εφήβους μέσα από την άμβλυνση των στερεοτύπων που υπάρχουν στα θέματα «φύλλου» και συγχρηματοδοτείται από το Erasmus+.
Το πρώτο βήμα αυτού του προγράμματος αφορά ένα εκπαιδευτικό σεμινάριο και έχουμε εξασφαλίσει για εσάς και αναζητούμε 3 συμμετέχοντες ηλικίας 18+ που θα λάβουν μέρος στο εκπαιδευτικό σεμινάριο από τις 6 έως τις 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2017 στο Poggio Mirteto Scalo, της Ιταλίας.
Περισσότερα για το σεμινάριο
PRISM - Breaking Down Gender Stereotypes in Teenagers Projects
GENERAL BACKGROUND - TEENAGERS
Voluntary service experiences and workcamps are worldwide considered a powerful tool to involve young people, to develop active citizenship, inclusion and participation. They are even more effective for under-aged young people, living the transition period of the adolescence where their personality and sexuality is in process of being shaped and where coss-sectorial issues touching their social, personal and cultural development might appear. In this phase it might increase the general disinterest in studies and in learning in its different shapes, factors that can challenge the development of their future, personal path.
For this reason Lunaria has been promoting for more than fifteen years TEENAGERS workcamps abroad and organizing in Italy since 4 years, because these experiences are an important turning point in the life of adolescents and youngsters. Indeed young people aged between 16 and 17 years old, by participating in international workcamps, have the chance to get acquainted to their capacities, to increase their competences, and to develop personal and social skills.
In the last years, within the Alliance of European Voluntary Service Organizations network, many organizations developed their capacity to plan and implement teenagers workcamps and the level of professionalism in this field is consistently increased. Despite of that, it's still perceived the need to further improve this sector, to enhance the action in the teenager framework, to increase the number of projects, to involve new countries, and to keep on board new organizations interested in organizing teenager projects.
GENERAL BACKGROUND - GENDER
Lunaria launched in 2012 a MEDIUM TERM STRATEGY aimed to promote gender equality. The actors, target groups and beneficiaries of the process are young people, youth-social workers, local organizations and NGOs.
Gender mainstream is deeply interconnected with history, traditions and values and it's important to keep a cross-cultural perspective while analysing different sub-gender sensitive issues, as for example gender-based discrimination, hate speech toward individuals and LGBT communities, feminisms, sexuality, gender-based violence and women empowerment.
Within this strategy, Lunaria has already implemented different projects in cooperation with European and partner countries organizations:
- in 2013 TAG CLOUD Respecting and Valuing Gender and Generational Differences, a training course aimed to develop new tools in the gender framework for youth workers and to facilitate gender equality within the projects and actions they realize at local level;
- in 2014-2015 JAMBO Young Women Empowerment to Improve Quality of Youth Work and Volunteering in EU and Partner Countries, a capacity building project aimed to empower youth and social workers from eastern Africa and EU, by providing them with new tools to favour the women participation in short term local and international voluntary service projects;
- 2015-2016 PANDORA’S BOX Young Women, Community Development through EU and LA Cooperation, a capacity building project to follow up the work already started in Jambo, but this time, developing the action in the field of gender equality in EU and Latin American countries;
- 2016 THE POT OF GOLD Education and exchange to fight hate speech and discrimination, a project including a training course and a youth exchange aimed at developing new tools to address the emergence and the spread in youth contexts of hate speech toward individual and communities LGBT+ and discrimination based on gender and sexual orientation.
Gender-related issues are very relevant in youth projects and international workcamps and the promotion of gender equality has to be considered among the main pillars to enhance intercultural learning, mutual respect and social cohesion.
Being teenager-hood a transit moment in the life of young people who are turning in a new phase of their life, the development of a gender-based awareness is a crucial element in their personal and social development.
It's very important to bring the gender perspective in teenagers projects, develop tools and methods to make it possible and activate with the young people a process which could enable them to become more aware of gender equality.
AIM and OBJECTIVES
PRISM is part of the medium term strategy and AIMS to develop new tools to further tackle and develop, inside workcamps and youth exchanges, the gender-sensitive perspective.
PRISM is a multi-action project that will include one training course and two youth exchanges for teenagers with the following SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES:
- Training course – TC: to raise awareness on gender-based discrimination and to develop new tools and methodologies to bring in workcamps and youth exchanges targeted to teenagers, a gender-sensitive perspective.
- Youth exchanges – YEs: to raise awareness on gender discrimination and gender-sensitive issues among teenagers, by allowing them to acquire an intercultural perspective of gender, to recognize the stage and causes of gender-based conflicts and consequently intervene to manage them among other groups of peers.
TRAINING COURSE – TC: youth workers, peer educators and youth leaders interested in bringing a gender-sensitive perspective in their projects and activities. AGE: 18+
NOTE: the TC participants will be afterwards involved in two follow up measures: some of them will facilitate, as group leaders, the two youth exchanges in Italy, while the others could coordinate teenagers workcamps and teenagers youth exchanges in their country during July and August 2017.
YOUTH EXCHANGES – YEs: adolescents (aged between 16 - 18) interested in the topic.
Specifically welcome to the projects will be young people coming from isolated areas, both suburban as well as rural.
The whole project will be based on non formal education - NFE methodologies.
- What is your motivation to take part in this project?:
- What are your expectations of the training?:
For this reason it will be articulated following the NFE main pillars:
- flexibility, being learner-centred, contextualized and based on the promotion of participatory approaches;
- horizontal cooperation, where facilitators and experts create a shared learning path with participants and trainees, encouraging the exchange of knowledge;
- personal empowerment though self-esteem raising, development of the self confidence, competences and skills development.
During the project it will be proposed a LEARNING BY DOING APPROACH, where in each activity, the specific objectives will allow to better target the action and to ensure a coherent learning process.
Another important element will be the possibility to RE-ADAPT THE METHODS during the process, taking into account the needs of participants and of the different actors involved. This decision due to the need of giving flexibility to the learning experience, encouraging the different learning approaches and the activation of the individual skills.
TRAVEL COSTS AND REFUNDS
The amount described above is calculated through the Travel Distance Calculator of the EACEA.
This amount is the maximum that can be refunded.
The travel costs, anticipated by participants, are refunded upon the presentation of all the travel documents in originals, up to the maximum specified in the tables above “AMOUNT per person” and accordingly to the travel documents and invoices received by Lunaria.
In the case the travel costs beard will exceed this amount, the amount refunded will correspond to the one fixed in the E-Form.
We will refund all the participants after the end of the project, upon the presentation of the travel documents, once we receive all the tickets and air boarding passes A/R in original. Normally the refund process can take, approximately, 4 – 6 months.
The refunds will be done directly to the sending organizations bank account, not to the participants bank accounts.
Το κόστος των μετακινήσεων κάθε συμμετέχοντα στο πρόγραμμα αυτό επιδοτείται μέχρι του ποσού των 275€(*), σύμφωνα με τους όρους και τους κανόνες του Erasmus+. Οι συμμετέχοντες λαμβάνουν την επιδότηση αυτή μετά από την ολοκλήρωση του προγράμματος και αφού έχουν καταθέσει τα απαραίτητα δικαιολογητικά (αποδείξεις, εισιτήρια, boarding pass, κλπ…).
(*: Επεξήγηση: αν λοιπόν το συνολικό κόστος των εισιτηρίων σου, αεροπορικά, μετρό, λεωφορεία, κλπ (όχι ΤΑΞΙ) φτάσει τα 250€ τότε θα λάβεις 250€ άρα θα επιδοτηθεί το 100% του κόστους των μετακινήσεων σου. Αν το συνολικό κόστος φτάσει τα 300€ τότε θα λάβεις το μέγιστο της επιδότησης τα 275€.)
Η διαμονή και η διατροφή των συμμετεχόντων καλύπτεται πλήρως από το πρόγραμμα.
Το ποσό συμμετοχής προς την ΕΛΙΞ είναι 100€.
Ο κάθε συμμετέχοντας θα πρέπει να έχει ιδιωτική ασφάλιση κατά την διάρκεια της συνάντησης καθώς δεν θα τους καλύπτει κάποιος δημόσιος φορέας κατά την παραμονή τους στην Ιταλία ή να είναι κάτοχος της Ευρωπαϊκής κάρτας Ασφάλισης Ασθενείας.
Για να δηλώσετε συμμετοχή συμπληρώστε στα αγγλικά την παρακάτω φόρμα συμμετοχής έως τις 25/11/2016!