Η ΕΛΙΞ, εταίρος του εκπαιδευτικού προγράμματος με τίτλο "Canvas of Solidarity", που διοργανώνεται από την οργάνωση Egyesek της Ουγγαρίας, αναζητά 3 συμμετέχοντες ηλικίας 18+ προκειμένου να συμμετέχουν στο πρόγραμμα. Το σεμινάριο, με σκοπό την κατάρτιση των νέων, αλλά και των εργαζομένων/εθελοντών/ομαδαρχών οργανώσεων που υλοποιούν ή θέλουν να πραγματοποιούν προγράμματα εθελοντικής εργασίας, θα λάβει χώρα από τις 20 έως τις 28 Ιανουαρίου 2020 στο χωριό Hollókő της Ουγγαρίας.
Στο πρόγραμμα, που συγχρηματοδοτείται από το Erasmus+, θα συμμετέχουν 29 νέοι από Γερμανία, Ουγγαρία, Γαλλία, Ιταλία, Λετονία, Ελλάδα, Ισπανία, Βέλγιο, Πολωνία και Αυστρία.
Η προθεσμία για αιτήσεις είναι ΑΜΕΣΑ!
Dates of the training course
20 January - Arrival
21 January - Start of the programme
27 January - Closing of the programme
28 January - Departure
Canvas of Solidarity is a unique 8-day training course for young people, camp leaders, youth workers, host organizations and local communities active in the field of international voluntary service.
We invite you to this training course if you work with voluntary camps/lead group of volunteers, host or plan to host workcamps/ you are a volunteer in a workcamp organization / you are a peer educator or a campleader - or if you are the combination of any of the others.
This training aims to:
- Create positive impact on local communities and volunteers
- Provide high quality in hosting local and international volunteers
- Develop skills for designing successful learning processes of volunteers
- Provide tools and practices for lobbying and advocacy of International Voluntary Service (IVS) and workcamps
- Explore and understand the wider perspective of the IVS movement, the Alliance of Voluntary Service Organizations and Coordinating Committee for International Voluntary Service (CCIVS) Network
During these 8 days you are going to work in an inspiring learning context to gain experience and learn about creating and leading workcamps. You will have a unique opportunity to work together with the different players of a workcamp (coordinators, camp leaders, volunteers).
Join the training to
- discover common solutions for challenging issues with workcamps,
- be able to organize high quality workcamps,
- improve the impact on the volunteers’ learning process and on community development,
- make your workcamp more accessible and inclusive,
- deal with challenging and emergency situations,
- learn about advocacy possibilities
Content of the training course
- Communication and relationship among different players of IVS - on the first part of the training we are going to focus on building relationships between participants with a special focus on understanding different needs and points of views. It is there to support to create cooperation and gain knowledge about the players of the voluntary camp system.
- Tools and methods for dealing with volunteers on an interpersonal level - it happens that camp leaders and hosts are perfectly prepared for technical issues regarding a camp. However, conflict management, dealing with intercultural challenges or unexpected situations can be difficult. Therefore, participants will have the chance to develop skills and strategies in this area.
- Possibilities and technicalities of IVS - Knowledge about different possibilities will be shared in a way that participants can already start to work on their own project and give and receive feedback on them.
- Cooperation, good practice and preparation for the workcamp season - space for networking and concrete planning will be created on spot during the last days of the program.
Methods of the training
We believe in intense learning processes which allow individuals to find their own learning within the group context. Therefore, our methods are based on experiential learning, that is, learning by doing, with different kinds of team building activities, simulations, workshops, tools from theatre and interactive lectures when needed.
Viktória Csákány: Viktoria comes from Hungary and she has solid experience in coaching and personal development. For 9 years she has worked on training courses in the topic of volunteering, communication, coaching, entrepreneurship, youth work. In the last 5 years, she has been specializing herself in personal development and group coaching with NLP and life coaching background. She has been in charge of providing reinforced mentorship to young people with fewer opportunities for 4 years.
Yulia Utenkova: Yulia has dedicated 10 years to the International Voluntary Service movement, mostly in a role of incoming coordinator and trainer, working directly with volunteers, camp-leaders and local host coordinators. For the last 7 years she has been supporting local communities in Russia to initiate workcamps and she has been educating young leaders and coordinators of local voluntary projects on topics of leadership, understanding diversity and effective communication.
The program will be held at the Creative Space training center in Hollókő, a small village which is located in northern Hungary, 100 km from Budapest, and is part of the UNESCO World Heritage list. You will be accommodated in 4-5-6 bedded rooms which all have its own showers and toilets. The building includes a training room, a dining room, common social areas, and a big garden.
More detailed information on the venue and on how to reach the place will be included in the confirmation letter that will be sent to participants after their acceptance.
We ask you to NOT book your ticket until you get the confirmation of your application!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you want to apply, please, fill in this questionnaire.
Υπόλοιπα Οικονομικά Στοιχεία
Το κόστος μετακινήσεων επιστρέφεται στους συμμετέχοντες μετά από την ολοκλήρωση του προγράμματος και αφού έχουν καταθέσει τα απαραίτητα χαρτιά (αποδείξεις, εισιτήρια, boarding pass, κλπ…). Σύμφωνα με τους νέους όρους του προγράμματος Erasmus+ και σύμφωνα με την χιλιομετρική απόσταση το ποσό επιστροφής είναι μέχρι 275€(*) για κάθε συμμετέχοντα.
*(It means that if you have a budget of 275€ and you spend 200€, you will receive all 200€, and in this case it will be the 100% of the travel. Otherwise for example, if you spend 300€ with a budget of 275€, we will reimburse you up to 275€.)
Η διαμονή και η διατροφή των συμμετεχόντων καλύπτονται πλήρως από το πρόγραμμα.
Το ποσό συμμετοχής προς την ΕΛΙΞ είναι 100€.