Η ΕΛΙΞ, εταίρος του προγράμματος με θέμα "Involving youth in green alternatives", έχει εξασφαλίσει για εσάς 3 θέσεις και αναζητά άτομα (άνω των 18 χρονών) που επιθυμούν να συμμετέχουν στο Εκπαιδευτικό Σεμινάριο που διοργανώνεται από την Γαλλική οργάνωση CONCORDIA, στην Toulouse της Γαλλίας, από τις 4 έως τις 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015.
Στο Τraining course θα συμμετέχουν συνολικά 20 νέοι από 6 χώρες (Ελλάδα, Τσεχία, Ουκρανία, Μαυροβούνιο, Τουρκία και Γαλλία).
Λίγα λόγια για το πρόγραμμα:
Background of the project:
Concordia has developed international mobility projects and volunteering activities over the last 10 years, and has been always involved in sustainability projects and campaigns at local, European and international level.
Concordia Midi-Pyrénées local office, develops news partnerships and it’s mainly focused on the following topics: peasant agriculture, relocation of the economy, development of the territories, energy sobriety, eco-housing, responsible consumption, sharing work and wealth, support, waste reduction and recycling, preservation of common goods such as water, land or forests etc.
Alternatiba is a movement created in 2013 during a forum which took place in Bayonne (France). They organized “an alternativ's village of the climate change”. Several conferences were organized but also exhibitions, stands, workshops and practical demonstrations about the alternatives to face climate and socials changes, and energy crisis. On this day, Alternatiba showed that not only solutions to climate change exist but in addition to it, they build a society and a life more human, more just, more caring, more user-friendly, in short, more desirable. At the end of the day, they called the organization 1000 Alternatiba in France and Europe and it aims to take part in the Cop21 (international conference in Paris, December 2015). The goal is gathering all different people that contribute, on a way or another, to tackle environemental issue. Hence, Concordia Midi-Pyrenees will support Alternatiba’s activities in Toulouse on the 12th and 13th of September 2015
At the same time, along with some of our partners, we shared the common idea of organize an European training, taking advantage of the massive mobilization, to exchange with European partners about non-formal education's tools about the topic and to create together a tool-box which could gather non-formal education tools to approach the questions of climate and socials changes, and energy crisis. The outcomes could be used for youth programs.
Following the topic of the training, we will use co-working-spaces for the meetings, plenary or group sessions. Participants will stay in an eco-campsite and they will use short-circuit, local products, recovery of foodstuff, local transports, bikes, etc. trying to limit our own consumption of energy.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
The purpose of this training is to reinforce participant competences with no-formal tools and methods in order to raise awareness and communicate with youth about possible solutions to face climate changes and to live in a better world, more human and sustainable.
Specific objectives of the project:
- Bring new animation tools to aware European youth about alternatives.
- Create tools to communicate about alternatives during an event open to the public. This tool will be implemented during the Alternatibas' event.
- Share experiences, knowledge and working methods about animation tools and alternatives of each participant country to enrich the training,
- Stimulate co-operation among youth organizations and reinforcing organizations capacities to develop projects about alternatives in their own country,
- Promote intercultural learning and cultural diversity through the participation of French and foreign youth trainees
- Encourage active citizenship, mobility and youth participation through an inclusive and participatory approach.
Axe 1: Group dynamics and reflection (practice exchanges, debates, etc.) about non-formal education tools and alternatives to climate change
Axe 2: "Learning by doing": discovering non-formal education tools and methods and get the opportunity to experiment its:
- Meals Insolate, a game to show the basic inequalities and interdependencies between the various actors in the world
- Pavement Restaurant, an activity to tackle against food wasting
- Open space technology, a tool to structure common discussions, apply to self-management
- Land-Art/ interactive exhibition, a tool that raises awareness about recycling and re-use materials; a way to talk about Carbon Footprint
- Forum theater/ theater of the oppressed, an interactive and participative show focused on raising awareness and spread information among citizens in terms of climate changes
- Living Library, where books are people who tell a life experience and who have a direct conversation with the public.
- Our Life in 2050, an engagement method which foster citizens to take action and work with local partners and decision-makers.
Axe 3: Meetings with local partners and participation to Alternatiba. During the training participants will meet a wide range of actors but also they will have to suggest activities and put the tools into practice. Toulouse is full of alternatives organizations. Participants will also spend 2 days with the staff of Alternatiba Toulouse to prepare the event.
Axe 4: Creation of a toolbox to gather the methods and good practices send to all participants organization and put on ERAMSUS+ website.
- Better control of non-formal education tools in order to facilitate collective reflections.
- Deepening knowledge on climate changes.
- Win professional skills thanks to methods that can be adapted to different topics and contexts.
- Share experiences, knowledge and working method to spread them.
- Reinforce a European youth workers network.
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS:
- Youth workers and active members from international voluntary organizations that have already experience with youth.
- Interest in fighting against climatic changes
- To be over 20 years old
- Good physical condition; often we will use bikes for round about 1h by day (if you want to bring it you also can use skate-boards or roller-skate if you prefer)
- Agree to live in an ecological campsite, with basic material conditions: tents, eco-kitchen with water recuperation, dry toilets, solar showers, etc. You will participate settle the camp-site. Of course this project respects the standards of security and hygiene.
- Be able to participate to a Training-Course in English (“international English”)
You will be accommodated in tents for 2/3 people, in the ground of La Maison de l'Economie Solidaire, close to the Canal du Midi, a nice little river which cross all the region of Midi-Pyrénées.
We will use bikes to go to Toulouse, at less than 40 minutes biking on a pretty path.
There is also a direct line of metro at 20 minutes walking from the training-site.
Το ποσό συμμετοχής για το πρόγραμμα είναι 100€.
Το κόστος μετακινήσεων επιστρέφεται στους συμμετέχοντες μετά από την ολοκλήρωση του προγράμματος και αφού έχουν καταθέσει τα απαραίτητα χαρτιά (αποδείξεις, εισιτήρια, boarding pass, κλπ…). Σύμφωνα με τους νέους όρους του προγράμματος Erasmus+ το ποσό επιστροφής είναι μέχρι 275€ για κάθε συμμετέχοντα.
Η Διαμονή (σε σκηνές) και η διατροφή των συμμετεχόντων καλύπτονται πλήρως από το πρόγραμμα.
Για να δηλώσετε συμμετοχή συμπληρώστε στα αγγλικά την παρακάτω φόρμα συμμετοχής μέχρι τις 30 Ιουλίου 2015 στις 12:00!!!