Η ΕΛΙΞ, εταίρος του προγράμματος “SOS – Save Our Seas”, έχει εξασφαλίσει για εσάς και αναζητά 3 νέους ηλικίας 18+ που θα συμμετέχουν στο εκπαιδευτικό σεμινάριο που διοργανώνεται από την 1 έως τις 9 Σεπτεμβρίου στο νησί Murter της Κροατίας και συγχρηματοδοτείται από το Erasmus+.
Περισσότερα για το σεμινάριο αυτό
The training course "Trainers SOS – Save our Seas" it will bring together youth trainers with a passion for environment aiming to build their competences in marine environmental education and usage of non formal learning methods. The protection of the marine environment is an interesting and important topic to European youth and all partner organizations involved in the project. We will connect the knowledge that we got through formal education (real facts, scientific methods, research) and target it through non-formal learning activities, which aim at enhancing the soft skills and competences of our participants. The main topics included in this project (e.g., unsustainable fishing, pollution, climate change, ocean acidification) are closely related to the aim of the European Union's Marine Strategy Framework Directive adopted by all Member States. Many parts of this Directive will be carefully processed within our project.
Moreover, Young environmentalist will have opportunity to work with highly motivated implementation team of PhD's and Ms's of Oceanography and Marine Biology to discuss major threats to the world's seas and oceans.
Participants will take part in outdoor work by exploring sea world of Murter Island and Kornati Archipelago, which are one of the most spectacular areas of Croatian coast.
ABOUT THE HOSTING ORGANISATION
Argonauta is founded back in 2005, developing since as non-profit organization for nature and environment conservation and sustainable development promotion (www.argonauta.hr). We are small team of 3 to 4 professional employees based on Island of Murter in village Murter (2000 inhabitants). Our work is project based. Throughout different projects we form local, regional, national and international partnerships in order to challenge different environmental issues. Locally we also carry initiatives that include valorization of cultural heritage (archaeological site Colentum www.colentum.info). We run Island Sustainability Education Centre that supports early age environmental education inspired with Adriatic sea biodiversity. In new strategic period Argonauta aims at developing social enterprise in tourism destination management niche.
- 30 youth trainers will better understand the relationships between pressures from human activities and climate influences and their effects on marine ecosystems worldwide.
- encourage 30 youth trainers and 9 partner organizations to use the latest science facts in developing new non – formal environmental education methods and tools
- foster usage of non-formal learning methods in youth work by developing 8 new educational workshops disseminated worldwide with e-booklet
- connect 9 partner organizations working with youth and environmental issues so they can exchange their knowhow and create new quality international partnerships inside Erasmus+
SELECTION OF PARTICIPANTS
The Training Course "Trainers SOS – Save Our Seas" will take place on Murter Island from 1st till 9th of September 2017. It will bring together 30 participants coming from 7 different countries – Croatia, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Portugal, Latvia and Italy.
Participants will be youth trainers with a passion for environment aiming to build their competences in marine environmental education and usage of non formal learning methods. Trainers will connect the knowledge that they got through formal education (real facts, scientific methods, research) and target it through non-formal learning activities, which aim at enhancing the soft skills and competences of participants in order for them to act as youth trainers.
- One mentor youth trainer with a passion for environment that are involved in the work of the organization and are interested in developing materials, activities and workshops in marine environment area and. In particular, the Youth Trainer should
- have been already involved at least one time in a team of trainers designing, implementing and evaluating a training course in the framework of Non-Formal Education
- have had international experience in the youth work field with a function of responsibility (not only as a participant) – organizing international youth projects, leading a youth exchange, mentoring EVS volunteers, etc.
- Two aspiring youth trainers ideally involved in the activities of the sending organization or other organizations (such as volunteers and/or members).
These aspiring youth trainers will have opportunity to learn about facilitation of environmental projects.
All participants are expected:
- to come from the partner organizations; either as a worker or a volunteer/member
- to have the potential and need to develop training competences and act after the course as a trainer for Erasmus+ projects
- to show initiative and willingness to self-direct their own learning process
- to be prepared to reflect on and question their own beliefs and approaches as youth trainers
- are motivated to learn about and make use of the Erasmus+ Programme for creating or strengthening international partnerships
- are willing to work on the quality of their international projects
- are able to use English as a working language in order to establish effective communication during group-work and sessions
- to have interest in marine environment, general environment issues and like field work.
- to have basic computer skills - especially basic knowledge of Excel
- to know how to swim and snorkel
Το κόστος μετακινήσεων επιστρέφεται στους συμμετέχοντες μετά από την ολοκλήρωση του προγράμματος και αφού έχουν καταθέσει τα απαραίτητα χαρτιά (αποδείξεις, εισιτήρια, boarding pass, κλπ…). Σύμφωνα με τους νέους όρους του προγράμματος Erasmus+ και σύμφωνα με την χιλιομετρική απόσταση το ποσό επιστροφής είναι μέχρι 275€(*) για κάθε συμμετέχοντα.
*(It means that if you have a budget of 275€ and you spend 275€, you will receive all 275€, and in this case will be the 100% of the travel. Otherwise for example, if you spend 300€ with a budget of 275€, we will reimburse you up to 275€.)
Η διαμονή και η διατροφή των συμμετεχόντων καλύπτεται πλήρως από το πρόγραμμα.
Το ποσό συμμετοχής προς την ΕΛΙΞ είναι 100€.
Για να δηλώσετε συμμετοχή συμπληρώστε στα αγγλικά την παρακάτω φόρμα συμμετοχής ΑΜΕΣΑ.