Η ΕΛΙΞ, εταίρος του εκπαιδευτικού προγράμματος "YOUTHIFICATION - 2016" που φιλοξενεί η οργάνωση SubKult της Ελβετίας, έχει εξασφαλίσει για εσάς 2 θέσεις για ηλικίες 18+, που επιθυμούν να συμμετέχουν στο σεμινάριο που διοργανώνεται στην πόλη Leysin της Ελβετίας, από τις 9 έως τις 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016.
Σκοπός του σεμιναρίου είναι η εκπαίδευση και η ενδυνάμωση των νέων που συμμετέχουν ενεργά σε οργανώσεις και άτυπες ομάδες να αναπτύξει την κατανόησή τους στην μη τυπική μάθηση και τις δεξιότητες τους ώστε να μπορεί κάποιος να γίνει youth worker.
Αναλυτικά για το σεμινάριο:
How do I become an active member of a youth organization? What is the procedure for becoming a youth worker?
What will it mean for my personal and professional development? Am I just losing my time on unimportant things?
Young people who are interested to get involved into youth work and nonformal education, very often are faced with a number of difficult questions to which they struggle to get proper answers. Should that be a reason why some of these young people quit the idea of engaging themselves into youth work? We believe that all of us involved in the field of non-formal education have the responsibility to provide suitable support for the young people in the process of finding themselves and finding what they really want to become or do with their lives.
In the youth field we have a responsibility to encourage active citizenship, in this scenario encouraging young people to engage with and become a part of their local youth organisations. This in turn supports their social, personal and professional development and competences through the variety of actions and programmes that are youth work in action. Through taking on roles of leader and activist they become multipliers and rolemodels in their own communities. This training course opens the door of learning possibilities for young people who are standing on the start line and who are faced with the challenge of becoming youth workers, leaders, volunteers, activists.
Who can participate?
The participants will be selected according to the following criteria: age from 18 to 30, gender balance, who are coming from different cultural, economic, social background, who are beginners in the youth work field and who want to get more involved in the NGO sector, but they don’t know how to do it; who are eager to learn and to develop their personal and professional competences; who are with no (or poor) volunteering experience; who are interested to becoming professional youth workers and trainers; who are even eager to start their own youth organization and run youth work activities within the frames of the Erasmus Plus programme.
Aim of the training course:
The main aim of this training course is to empower young people to engage actively in youth organisations and develop their understanding of nonformal education and thereby develop their social, personal and professional development and competences.
- to stimulate young people to actively participate in youth organizations and projects in their community
- to encourage and support young people coming from different social and cultural backgrounds in the process of becoming engaged in leadership roles in youth work
- to introduce the basic principles and standards of youth work and nonformal education/learning
- to provide a diverse set of tools and methodologies available to be used by the young people in order to achieve their personal goals
- to strengthen young people's selfesteem and ability to initiate their own project ideas together with their peers and other stakeholders in their
- to present to the young people the learning opportunities on European level that are offered by the Erasmus Plus Programme and to assist them in the process of creating their personal development plan for the near future.
We focus on developing youth workers’ competences in order those young people to become professional youth workers. Even though the term “professional” is differently interpreted in different countries, our conviction is that each community has a need of a structured, organized and recognized profession – youth worker.
- The participant must be from the countries mentioned here above
- To be on age 18+
- To be beginner in the youth work field
- To speak very good English
- To be involved in a youth organisation
- To have interest in working with young people
- To have motivation of becoming professional youth worker
The participants will be accommodated in a very nice hotel “Alpine Classic Hotel” that is placed in the centre of the village and is offering wonderful conditions for work and enjoyment in the nature. Participants will be sleeping in rooms of 4 people, mixed from different countries. The hotel is offering everything that you need in terms of clean towels and bed sheets, each room has its’ own bathroom and balcony. http://classic-hotel.ch/
For all participants these expenses will be covered:
-100% Food and accommodation
-100% Visa costs
- Up to 300 Euros - Travel expenses will be covered 100% for participants coming from abroad. If the expenses for travel exceed this amount (for example 320 Euros, the participant will have to pay just the difference, or 20 Euros only).
- Up to 50 CHF for the participants coming from Switzerland.
The participants will have to pre-finance their transport arrangements. Therefore, they must collect and keep all original tickets, bills, invoices in order to be reimbursed at the end. Without these documents, Subkult will not be able to reimburse the travel expenses.
The only cost that the participants need to pay is the fee of 50 Euros. This amount will be deducted from the travel expenses during the transfer of the
For the Swiss participants, the difference between the amounts will have to be paid upon arrival at the hotel.
Η διαμονή και η διατροφή των συμμετεχόντων καλύπτονται πλήρως από το πρόγραμμα.
Το κόστος μετακινήσεων επιστρέφεται στους συμμετέχοντες μετά από την ολοκλήρωση του προγράμματος και αφού έχουν καταθέσει τα απαραίτητα χαρτιά (αποδείξεις, εισιτήρια, boarding pass, κλπ…). Σύμφωνα με τους νέους όρους του προγράμματος Erasmus+ το ποσό επιστροφής είναι μέχρι 300€(*) για κάθε συμμετέχοντα.
*(It means that if you have a budget of 300€ and you spend 200€, you will receive all 200€, and in this case will be the 100% of the travel. Otherwise for example, if you spend 360€ with a budget of 300€, we will reimburse you up to 300€.)
Το ποσό συμμετοχής προς την ΕΛΙΞ είναι 50€.
Για να δηλώσετε συμμετοχή συμπληρώστε στα αγγλικά την παρακάτω φόρμα συμμετοχής έως τις 17 Ιουνίου 2016.