Η ΕΛΙΞ, εταίρος του προγράμματος "Reaching our dreams" διάρκειας 3 εβδομάδων, έχει εξασφαλίσει για εσάς και αναζητά 5 άτομα ηλικίας 18-30 και έναν αρχηγό ομάδας ηλικίας 18+, που θα συμμετέχουν στην ανταλλαγή νέων η οποία διοργανώνεται από τις 19 Αυγούστου έως τις 8 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017 στην πόλη του Limeuil στην Γαλλία και συγχρηματοδοτείται από το Erasmus+.
Το πρόγραμμα υλοποιείται με συγχρηματοδότηση από το Erasmus+ και συμμετέχουν εκτός της ΕΛΙΞ και της Solidarités Jeunesses της Γαλλίας που έχει τον συντονισμό, οργανώσεις από 4 χώρες.
This exchange will take place from 19 August to 8 September 2017, in Limeuil, small village in Dordogne, in partnership with the association Au Fil du Temps.
At the confluence of two rivers, Limeuil is an ancient port with intense commercial activity. A small medieval village with stone houses typical of the Perigord Noir, this town can offer a perfect welcome to a group of international youngsters.
Au Fil du Temps is an association of Patrimony and Environment, created in 1997 with a concern for local development. Their approach is to promote the accessibility of historical and scientific knowledge and thereby promote knowledge of heritage in all its forms. The partnership with this association resides in the fact of being able to make live these patrimonial places through animations, flash-mobs, shows and the contribution of an international look.
Do you want to share your way of life and your point of view? Do you want to meet other people and ways of seeing the world? You like dancing, singing and playing music? Come and join us! Through writing workshops, voice, theater, music, dance we are going to create shows, flash mobs, taking ownership of the different places that the hosting village offers to us !
We are searching for 5 persons from 18 to 30 years old and 1 leader for each country to participate in this project.
If you are eager to share your way of life, discuss different visions of life, be able to meet the others, create collectively, experiment and start putting concrete bases for a society where diversity is not a danger but an asset, this project is for you!
- have workshops (singing and dancing, composing texts and choreographies, ...)
- meet the local and social environment (Who lives here and how? And how I saw my life at home?)
- participate in the different local events
- organize international meals, games, friendly events, debates...
- present artistic performances
The animations and spots that we will create will be presented at local events, but will also be the subject of events proposed for the project. School children, local residents and associations will participate in these events.
- Local development: boosting local dynamics from an international presence, to enable people to take ownership of their living space.
- Intercultural learning, intergenerational and interpersonal: to create links between young Europeans and the inhabitants, by using creativity as a means of expression and fight against exclusion.
- Technical Learning: providing a space to explore their own creative potential and to share at the service of an intercultural community project.
- Learning collective life: to offer a place to awaken the construction of critical thinking while implementing a project effectively.
To achieve these goals, the method used is that of the "project approach", not focused on the activity, but on the individual (non-formal education method).
Estimated progress of the project:
Week 1: getting to know the group and the environment
- Work in expression workshop (work body and vocal expression, written work,...) emergence of creative possibilities of each one
- Visits and outputs, opportunities to experience local/social environment
- Participation in the local market, international home meals, …
Week 2: sharing and exchanging with people and environment
- Workshops expression and creativity proposed by international young to local partners (local associations, leisure centers, local people, schools ...)
- Job creation and writing (possibility of participation for residents) from the places explored.
- Workshops and interventions in the village and its surroundings
Week 3: Creation and sharing of knowledge
- Workshops and interventions in the village and its surroundings
- Preparation of a cultural and artistic event by the international participants and the inhabitants who are interested in the project
- Final presentation of the work of three weeks
In terms of local partnerships, we will work in the village of Limeuil and its surroundings, by involving its inhabitants and local structures (tourist office, social associations, schools, leisure centers, sports associations and local population) and propose activities open to all and free:
- during the village markets (three markets on three weeks of prοject)
- for leisure centers and teens club (4 interventions)
- for inhabitants and tourist, performances in different places of the municipalities of Limeuil, with the agreement of the responsible persons.
- 4 international days, each dedicated to a participating country and a fifth International Day open to all (meals, games, friendly events, debates, performances of vocal and body expression)
- 3 entertainment on the beach in Limeuil (international games, performances, sound walks)
International group will be accommodated in the village camping area, near the river.
There will be available:
– Kitchen space (need conversion to cook)
– sanitary of the campsite(toilets, sinks and showers)
– Sleeping tents
The town of Limeuil and Au Fil du Temps Association undertake to facilitate our integration in the territory by putting us in touch with local people and structures, relaying information and communicating about the project through their means.
Accommodation and food are free.
Υπόλοιπα Οικονομικά Στοιχεία
Το κόστος μετακινήσεων επιστρέφεται στους συμμετέχοντες μετά από την ολοκλήρωση του προγράμματος και αφού έχουν καταθέσει τα απαραίτητα χαρτιά (αποδείξεις, εισιτήρια, boarding pass, κλπ…). Σύμφωνα με τους νέους όρους του προγράμματος Erasmus+ και σύμφωνα με την χιλιομετρική απόσταση το ποσό επιστροφής είναι μέχρι 275 €(*) για κάθε συμμετέχοντα. Για αποστάσεις από 2000 km μέχρι 2999 km το ποσό επιστροφής είναι μέχρι 360 €
*(It means that if you have a budget of 275€ and you spend 275€, you will receive all 275€, and in this case will be the 100% of the travel. Otherwise for example, if you spend 200€ with a budget of 275€, we will reimburse you up to 200€.)
Η διαμονή και η διατροφή των συμμετεχόντων καλύπτονται πλήρως από το πρόγραμμα.
Το ποσό συμμετοχής προς την ΕΛΙΞ είναι 50€.
Για να δηλώσετε συμμετοχή συμπληρώστε στα αγγλικά την παρακάτω φόρμα συμμετοχής ΑΜΕΣΑ.