Η ΕΛΙΞ, εταίρος του προγράμματος ανταλλαγής νέων με τίτλο “Youth got Talent” που φιλοξενείται από την οργάνωση Compagnons Batisseurs Belgium, αναζητά 4 συμμετέχοντες ηλικίας 17 έως 25 ετών και έναν αρχηγό ηλικίας 20 έως 30 ετών προκειμένου να συμμετέχουν στο πρόγραμμα που θα πραγματοποιηθεί από τις 9 έως τις 21 Νοεμβρίου 2015 στο Marche-en-Famenne του Βελγίου.
Στο πρόγραμμα θα συμμετέχουν 22 νέοι από 4 χώρες: Αγγλία, Ρουμανία, Ελλάδα και Βέλγιο.
Λίγα λόγια για την ανταλλαγή νέων:
To do what in Belgium?
The purpose of this project is to create a short animated film in order to develop a reflection about some difficulties that youngsters can come across in their personal and professional path: motivation, self-esteem and self-confidence, academic career choice, etc.
Indeed, course choice difficulties, school drop-out, doubts about the personal and professional career are realities becoming more and more common. As organizations working with youth, we meet an increasing number of youngsters looking for their way in life.
Four Belgian youngsters being concerned by this topic wished to gather youngsters coming from other countries in order to exchange their opinions and experiences. Together, they will discover the different points of view and reasons given all over Europe about the difficulty to find their way in life.
More than that, “Youth got talent” aims to promote youth empowerment by:
- Working on self-confidence, self-esteem;
- Adding value to acquisition of competences;
- Exploring different ways of acquiring competences;
- Promoting creative expression;
- Fostering initiative;
- Permitting intercultural exchanges;
- Developing a collective project in which mutual help, collaboration and motivation will be necessary.
We wish that the identification and the enhancement of their competences will improve their wellness and awareness of their place in society as active citizens.
Activities? The program has been set up with the aim of respecting a process that permits to each participant to be an ACTOR of his project.
This process highlights 3 main axes:
- Community life: in this frame, the activities have to permit to organise participative management in daily tasks; to foster expression of participants’ fears and expectations; to discover Marche-en-Famenne (where the project takes place); to create a group dynamic permitting exchanges and collaboration between participants.
- Theme appropriation: the topic will be introduced thanks to different sharing about academic course of each country and individual course of participants. Meetings with resource-persons and local youngsters will be organized to enlarge and enrich participants’ knowledge. Debates and workshops will permit to compare participants’ viewpoints and to step back on learning and acquiring new competences.
- Collective creation: All along this project, participants will be involved in the conception of a pedagogical kit which will include a short animation film, youngsters’ testimonies, an animation of sensitization to the topics selected, that can be used by other youngsters.
Example of activities:
- Team building games
- Small exhibition about potential life path (imagine a way in life)
- Original presentation of each country
- Theater workshop
- Encounters with local youth organizations (local youth center, organization supporting youngsters facing social, personal or educational difficulties)
- Cooperation activities
- Artistic workshops :
> Initiation to animated films techniques
> Short film production (setting, shooting and editing)
- Educational kit conception
Accommodation and food: In Marche, the participants will be accommodated in a former boarding school and will share double or triple bedrooms. They will have a kitchen, a big meeting room where they can also have their meals. There is also an outdoor terrace.
A budget for food will be given to the leaders and meals will be prepared according to a participatory management style.
This project is brilliant because it is a great opportunity for youngsters concerned by the professional and personal orientation difficulties to have an experience as active citizens, to discover the non-formal education, to improve their wellness and awareness of their place in society as active citizens.
It is brilliant because it has been set up together with and by youngsters after having observed the current context regarding to youth opportunities.
In this context, 4 youngsters involved in CBB organization and concerned about this thematic have gathered and decided to set up this youth exchange in order to share their life experiences and to show that alternatives do exist, for example through non-formal education.
This project is also brilliant because it aims to have a long-term impact not only on participants, but also on more youngsters, thanks in particular to the pedagogical kit realized during the exchange. In Belgium, this kit will be presented to the social workers with whom CBB collaborates, to allow a diffusion and sensitization to this thematic, at a larger scale.
If you apply for the leaders position please read below the level of preparation expected by you:
During the contact seminar “IOYO” organized by CBB in December 2014 in which 2 partner organizations involved in this project were present, it has been clearly stated that leaders and sending organizations are responsible for organizing preparatory meetings with their groups to talk about:
- What are the Erasmus+ program and a youth exchange?
- How will the theme be appropriated in order to involve the other participants and to stimulate reflection among them (presentation of individual curses, presentation of “classical” school systems, organization of a consultative process with a sample of population in each country)?
- Setting up a national presentation.
- Working on the group dynamic and define the rules and responsibilities (for participants, leaders, partner organizations).
- Answering participants’ expectations about the exchange and its topic.
- Taking in account specific needs of each participant (particular diet, physical limits, medication, …).
- Clarifying the fact that all leaders are responsible for group dynamic and project implementation.
- Raising awareness among participants that an ACTIVE participation is required during the whole project activities.
Η διαμονή και η διατροφή καλύπτονται πλήρως από τους διοργανωτές.
Το κόστος μετακινήσεων επιστρέφεται στους συμμετέχοντες μετά από την ολοκλήρωση του προγράμματος και αφού έχουν καταθέσει τα απαραίτητα δικαιολογητικά (αποδείξεις, εισιτήρια, boarding pass, κλπ…). Σύμφωνα με τους όρους του νέου προγράμματος Erasmus+, το μέγιστο ποσό που καλύπτεται για τα μεταφορικά είναι μέχρι 170€ για κάθε συμμετέχοντα.
Το ποσό συμμετοχής προς την ΕΛΙΞ είναι 50€
Για να δηλώσετε συμμετοχή συμπληρώστε στα αγγλικά την παρακάτω φόρμα συμμετοχής μέχρι τις 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015 στις 14:00.