Η ΕΛΙΞ αναζητά 1 άτομο άνω των 18 χρονών, που επιθυμεί να συμμετέχει στο Εκπαιδευτικό Σεμινάριο "THE PERFECT MATCH - Training program to overcome boundaries" που διοργανώνεται από τις 15 με 23 Μαρτιου 2015 στο Poggio Mirteto Scalo (RT) της Ιταλίας.
Στο training course θα συμμετέχουν άτομα από την Αυστρία, Βέλγιο, Βουλγαρία, Γερμανία, Ελλάδα, Ιταλία, Ισπανία, Γαλλία, Σλοβακία και Ουγγαρία.
Λίγα λόγια για το πρόγραμμα:
THEMES AND MAIN TOPICS OF THE TRAINING:
DISABILITY AND ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT OF HETEROGENEOUS GROUPS OF YOUNG PEOPLE WITH AND WITHOUT DISABILITIES:
- Disability and ICL: setting of a deepened and detailed analysis of the different backgrounds' problems, specifically related to the way to tackle disability;
- Barriers: what we do define barriers and how is it possible overcome them;
- Language and labels: how, sometimes unconsciously, we de use words and definitions and what are the consequences of using labels in the identification of specific target groups;
- Knowledge sharing: analysis of the measures undertaken in the different countries to encourage and to facilitate the active participation of young people with and without disability. In this session a specific space will be dedicated to the good practices adopted and the working methods used;
ART, OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, NON FORMAL EDUCATION, NON VERBAL COMMUNICATION AND DIFFERENT FORMS OF EXPRESSION TO APPROACH DISABILITY FROM A WIDER AND INCLUSIVE PERSPECTIVE;
- How to use artistic and outdoor activities to approach young people with and without disability and to encourage them to exchange feelings and life’ experiences creating a real, equal encounter, promoting the self confidence and the trust in the group;
- Development of new interactive tools, based on the combination of art, outdoor activities and non formal education, to really make effective the communication and the interaction of young people with and without disabilities, to make them in condition to recognize their capacities and to develop new skills;
- Deepening the conflicts that might raise within heterogeneous groups of young people with and without disability: how to use artistic channels, outdoor activities and non formal education to manage these conflicts in creative and non violent ways;
ACCESS FOR DISADVANTAGE, CONSIDERING THE ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP AS A WAY TO FORECAST EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYBODY AND TO DEVELOP NEW FORMS OF PARTICIPATION WITHIN THE LOCAL COMMUNITIES;
- Knowledge transmission: the basic idea is to make the participants in condition to practically use the tools learned and to transmit them. In fact it’s expected that on their way back, they will organize workshops and laboratories tailor made on the needs of their local backgrounds and targeted to other colleagues working with disability. The spreading of knowledge will also take place in the implementation of specific laboratories targeted to the young people they work with: this action will move them from the status of “direct beneficiaries” to the one of “active promoters” and will give them the opportunity to start a process to become peer educators;
- Implementation of new initiatives and projects: during the training participants will be also provided by information and tools to conceive, design and implement new local and international projects aimed to raise awareness toward disability and to further develop the interaction of young people with and without disability, facilitating their joint participation in the same initiatives.
The interactive methodologies that will be proposed during the training come from the combination of non formal education, artistic and outdoor activities. All of them foresee the active involvement of participants in each stage of the process and promote the horizontal exchange of competences. In this perspective ice breakers, team building activities, energisers, role play games, simulations, debates and workshops are interactive tools to stimulate the active participation of trainees.
During the project the swap of technical knowledge and tools will be encouraged and the different learning approaches will be constantly stimulated and evaluated through specific sessions on learning assessment. A specific attention will be dedicated to the different learning processes, to the individual learning styles and to the specificity of the individual skills.
The decision to use non formal education, outdoors activities and artistic channels to approach disability, due to their expressive power and to their capability to touch different target groups, coming from different backgrounds and life experiences. These methods will to be also used in the follow up phase, where the participants will spend the skills developed and the methodologies acquired to train, on one hand, other colleagues working in the field of disability and, on the other hand, to organize and lead short term local and international projects targeted to heterogeneous groups.
PLACE: TENUTA SANT’ANTONIO, Via Formello 4, Poggio Mirteto Scalo (RT), ITALY.
For more information you can have a look of their web site: http://www.tenuta-santantonio.it/sabina/
ACCOMMODATION: participants will sleep in dormitories and shared rooms with bunk beds (4 to 8 beds), with shared bathroom. They will be asked to support and to give their contribution in the shift for cooking and preparing meals. Participants will be asked to collaborate in the daily maintenance tasks, such as cleaning the common spaces and giving a hand in the kitchen (cleaning dishes, set the table, etc.). We kindly remind everybody to inform about any specific needs concerning food or allergies and to do it in the application form!
AGE: 18 +
TARGET GROUP: active youngsters interested to deepen disabilities and new forms of participation, coming from the partner organizations in this project or their local partners. It’s also recommended, for the sending organizations partners in the youth exchange, to keep involved in the process the youngsters who have already participated in it.
NOTE: it would be nice to have participants with and without disabilities - in this case the project was focused on youngsters with visual impairment - in order to give a wider, deeper and complete perspective of the topic and on how to intervene.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES: to deepen the work about disability from the youth, and peer educators’ perspective’s; to set a deep and detailed analysis of the different backgrounds' problems, specifically related to disability and the way to dial with them; to exchange the good practices and personal experiences taking place in each background and that contribute to empower the youngsters as future peer educators on this field; to contribute with nonformal, outdoor and artistic activities, experiencing them from the various abilities perspective to exchange the results of the youth exchange and the training course to use them as a starting point in the definition of the new possible projects and activities they will implement on their way back home; to create and test a common resources toolkit that facilitates the participation of youngsters with and without disabilities and encourages the exchange and mutual understanding among them, and that can be used in future projects. to give to the participants the opportunity to export the new competences and skills they have gained during the training so that they can share them with other colleagues activating a multiplying effect;
AIM: the aim of the training for trainers is to provide with knowledge and skills, as well as with the creation of a toolkit of resources, the young participants, with and without disabilities. Thanks to this project they could become future trainers, project coordinators and peer educators, able to lead short term, national and international activities and to insure the equal participation of youngsters with and without disabilities.
ORGANISERS: NGO Lunaria, Italy
Το κόστος μετακινήσεων επιστρέφεται στους συμμετέχοντες μετά από την ολοκλήρωση του προγράμματος και αφού έχουν καταθέσει τα απαραίτητα χαρτιά (αποδείξεις, εισιτήρια, boarding pass, κλπ…). Σύμφωνα με τους νέους όρους του προγράμματος Erasmus+ το ποσό επιστροφής είναι μέχρι 275€(*) για κάθε συμμετέχοντα.
*(It means that if you have a budget of 275€ and you spend 200€, you will receive all 200€, and in this case will be the 100% of the travel. Otherwise for example, if you spend 360€ with a budget of 275€, we will reimburse you up to 275€.)
Το ποσό συμμετοχής προς την ΕΛΙΞ είναι 100€.
Η Διαμονή και η διατροφή των συμμετεχόντων καλύπτετε πλήρως από το πρόγραμμα.
Για να δηλώσετε συμμετοχή συμπληρώστε στα αγγλικά την παρακάτω φόρμα συμμετοχής μέχρι τις 09/02/2015!!!