Η ΕΛΙΞ, εταίρος του προγράμματος ανταλλαγής νέων με τίτλο "Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow" διάρκειας 23 ημερών, που φιλοξενείται από την οργάνωση Solidarités Jeunesses, αναζητά 5 συμμετέχοντες ηλικίας 18 έως 30 ετών και έναν/μια αρχηγό ηλικίας 18+ προκειμένου να συμμετέχουν στο πρόγραμμα που θα πραγματοποιηθεί από τις 2 έως τις 23 Αυγούστου 2018 στην πόλη Limeuil της Γαλλίας.
Στο πρόγραμμα, που συγχρηματοδοτείται από το Erasmus+, θα συμμετέχουν 25 νέοι και νέες από Γαλλία, Λετονία, Ουγγαρία και Ελλάδα!
Προθεσμία για αιτήσεις: ΑΜΕΣΑ!
"Yesterday, today & tomorrow" is a meeting of 25 young people from 4 different countries.
This exchange will take place in the town of Limeuil, Dordogne, in partnership with the town and its local associations.
At the confluence of the Dordogne and Vézère, Limeuil is an old port with intense commercial activity. Small medieval village with typical stone houses of Périgord Noir, this town can offer a perfect host to a group of international young people.
During the project participants will meet inhabitants, create shows, flashmobs, and do interviews.
They will use photos and videos as tools of creation; they will be invited to gather different testimonies and to ask the inhabitants to talk about:
- For the older ones - their best moments of life, yesterday and today in Limeuil
- For the young locals - what they like and would like for them and for the future of their village
Participants will use writing workshops and theater to organize the necessary devices for these collections and the editing of a photo / video exhibition.
They will also be invited to express themselves on these questions and to share their cultures, through themed evenings around shared meals with local inhabitants, in small groups.
During the exchange, they will participate in the night visit of the village with candles and they will create a musical entertainment (songs and / or music) that will take place during rest stops as a troubadours world ride!
The idea is to promote the richness of our diversities and the European spirit, and to promote a territory carrying culture. Participants will be invited to work in exchange workshops, thus transmitting practices and know-how.
- Local development: to stimulate local dynamics from international presence, to allow inhabitants to appropriate their living space.
- Intercultural, intergenerational and interpersonal learning: creating links between young Europeans and inhabitants, by using creation as a tool of expression and of fight against exclusion.
- Technical learning: to propose a space to discover one's own creative potentialities and to share them in an intercultural collective project.
- Learning collective life: offering a place to exchange and to stimulate critical thinking, while concretely implementing a project.
In order to achieve these objectives the used method is the "project approach", not centered on the activity but on the individual (non-formal education method).
Discovering the place and its beauties (how do we live here?)
Meeting partners, local associations and inhabitants through artistic expression and creation workshops, but also during informal exchanges. (Who lives here and how and I live at home?)
Presenting performances from extracts of stories and interview with inhabitants (photos, videos, music, dance, etc.)
Participating in local and / or regional events
Projected progress of the project:
1st week: the group and the village
- Working in the expression workshops, (work of body and voice expression, writing, etc.) discovering the creation possibilities of each one.
- Visits and journeys, opportunities to know local / social environment
- Participation in the local market, international meal, …
2nd week: sharing and exchanging with people and places
- Expression and creation workshops proposed by young internationals to local partners (local associations, leasure centers, local population, schools ...)
- Work of creation and writing (possibility by inhabitants to participate) on the various chosen places.
- Activities and interventions in the village and its surroundings.
3rd week: creating and know how to give back
- Activities and interviews in the village and its surroundings.
- Preparation of a cultural and artistic event by young internationals and inhabitants
- Presentation of a final creation
In terms of local partnerships, we will work in the village of Limeuil and its surroundings with its inhabitants and its local structures (tourist office, schools, sports associations and local population) and we will offer a free and open space to meet each other:
- during the weekly village markets
- in all performances in different places with the agreement of the people
- four international days, each dedicated to a participating country and a fifth international day open to all (meals, games, debates, performances, ...)
- flashmob on the beach of Limeuil (international games, performances, workshops ...)
Participants will be hosted in tents in the village, near the river.
They will have:
- a kitchen area (converted for the project)
- the toilets of the campsite (toilets, sinks and showers)
- tents to sleep
- work rooms.
The town of Limeuil is committed to facilitate integration in the village by putting us in contact with inhabitants and local structures, by relaying information and communicating around the project.
We are looking for 5 young people and 1 facilitator for each country eager to participate in this project. These young people, happy to share their way of life and to exchange ideas about visions of life, will have the opportunity to meet others, to create collectively, to experiment concretely, and to build the foundations for a society where difference is not something scaring but, instead, enriching. No special skills are required.
Υπόλοιπα Οικονομικά Στοιχεία
Το κόστος μετακινήσεων επιστρέφεται στους συμμετέχοντες μετά από την ολοκλήρωση του προγράμματος και αφού έχουν καταθέσει τα απαραίτητα χαρτιά (αποδείξεις, εισιτήρια, boarding passes, κλπ.…). Σύμφωνα με τους νέους όρους του προγράμματος Erasmus+ και σύμφωνα με την χιλιομετρική απόσταση το ποσό επιστροφής είναι μέχρι 275€(*) για κάθε συμμετέχοντα.
*(It means that if you have a budget of 275€ and you spend 200€, you will receive all 200€, and in this case it will be the 100% of the travel. Otherwise for example, if you spend 300€ with a budget of 275€, we will reimburse you up to 275€.)
Η διαμονή και η διατροφή των συμμετεχόντων καλύπτονται πλήρως από το πρόγραμμα.
Το ποσό συμμετοχής προς την ΕΛΙΞ είναι 50€.
Για να δηλώσετε συμμετοχή συμπληρώστε στα αγγλικά την παρακάτω φόρμα συμμετοχής μέχρι τις 19 Ιουνίου 2018 (για αρχηγό 17 Ιουνίου)!