Η ΕΛΙΞ, εταίρος του προγράμματος "NFE - opportunity for inclusion and acceptance of immigrants and asylum seekers", έχει εξασφαλίσει για εσάς και αναζητά 2 άτομα ηλικίας 18+, που θα συμμετέχουν στo εκπαιδευτικό σεμινάριο, το οποίο διοργανώνεται από τις 21 έως τις 29 Οκτωβρίου 2017 στην πόλη του Ferrara στην Ιταλία και συγχρηματοδοτείται από το Erasmus+.
Το πρόγραμμα υλοποιείται με συγχρηματοδότηση από το Erasmus+ και θα συμμετέχουν εκτός της ΕΛΙΞ, η Association “Centre for modern living competences” / Centar za savremene životne kompetencije (CSŽK) της Σερβίας και η FERFILO Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica της Ιταλίας, που έχουν τον συντονισμό, καθώς και οργανώσεις από άλλες έξι χώρες.
The project “Youth work and youth trainings for inclusion and acceptance of diversity” puts accent on organising quality non-formal education activities for intercultural acceptance and inclusion of excluded/marginalised groups, and especially of immigrants and asylum seekers.
The project consists of several activities, one of those is the training course “NFE - opportunity for inclusion and acceptance of immigrants and asylum seekers”. The training course will be organised in Ferrara, Italy, in October 2017.
We are hereby recruiting participants that will be able to participate in the training course, give back (to their sending organisations) their knowledge and skills in the topics of the training course and contribute to the follow-up activities within the overall project.
The training course will take place in Italy (Ferrara) from 21st October (arrival in the afternoon) to 29th October (departure in the morning after breakfast) 2017.
About the training course
“NFE - opportunity for inclusion and acceptance of immigrants and asylum seekers”:
The training course will gather 29 participants, trainers and staff from 9 organisations and countries (RS, IT, HR, MK, BA, CZ, SK, GR, XK).
Specific objectives of the training course are:
- To share realities and experiences regarding discrimination, exclusion and marginalization of different groups including migrants and refugees in different European countries
- To explore and promote intercultural acceptance of diversity and respect of Fundamental / Human Rights in Europe
- To increase participants’ ability to deeply understand and empathise with different socially excluded and marginalised groups in our communities
- To analyse the implemented practices and to recommend how best to use the NFE and experiential learning for inclusion and acceptance of immigrants and asylum seekers in our youth work
- To encourage creativity in developing new or adapting existing methods of NFE for inclusion and acceptance of diversity in youth work
- To provide opportunities for interaction of our youth workers with asylum seekers and, by doing this, to increase youth workers' motivation for a more consistent engagement on youth work for inclusion and acceptance
The training course will be hosted in a hostel in Ferrara, a social enterprise which employs and gathers asylum seekers in orde to offer them the opportunity to be employed while waiting for their asylum to be approved. Thus, in the programme of the training course we have planned and arranged a whole afternoon where a "Living Library" with the asylum seekers will take place. Thanks to that innovative element, our participants will be able to see specific NFE method (Living library) adapted for specific circumstances and target groups, and will be inspired and motivated to deeply work on issues of inclusion and acceptance of diversity.
The training course is based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education. The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Active youth workers willing to put into practice and multiply the knowledge gained on the training course
- Willing to take action in the field of inclusion and acceptance of diversity of immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities, setting up the international and local NFE projects
- Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations and countries
- Willing to develop and implement Erasmus+ YiA projects tackling issues of accepting diversity in Europe when it comes to immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
Travel and visa costs reimbursement
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organizers 100% up to the maximum of unit cost per distance calculator and means of travel, including bank transfer and other appropriate fees (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi and NOT car). For distances less than 500 km one way, the preferable means of transport are land transportations, such as train and/or bus. If other mean of transport is selected for such travels, e.g. airplane, those will be reimbursed 60% of airfare, in accordance with the principle of environmental awareness and protection.
Participants must keep all travel documents (tickets, travel agency invoices and boarding passes) as organizers are able to make any reimbursement only on the bases of presented documents!
The travel reimbursement will be done by bank transfers after you return home and send us the ORIGINAL boarding passes and tickets (and after you submit/send us the filled in evaluation forms of the training course). When you are buying a ticket, ask for additional bill as well, if possible!
Please don’t buy your tickets before we approve them! When you will plan your trip and BEFORE buying your tickets, especially if your planned travel itineraries are different than 21st – 29th October 2017, please inform us in advance, so we can approve your tickets and travel costs. Also, if you travel from elsewhere than the town and country of the sending organisation partner in this project, please, inform us, as we need to approve it as well. Thanks a lot, in advance!
We expect participants to arrive to the hostel in Ferrara no later than 19:30 hrs on 21st October 2017, so please do plan your flights accordingly.
For additional information, please be free to contact organizers. Like that we will avoid some uncomfortable situations in advance.
Υπόλοιπα Οικονομικά Στοιχεία
Το κόστος μετακινήσεων επιστρέφεται στους συμμετέχοντες μετά από την ολοκλήρωση του προγράμματος και αφού έχουν καταθέσει τα απαραίτητα χαρτιά (αποδείξεις, εισιτήρια, boarding pass, κλπ…). Σύμφωνα με τους νέους όρους του προγράμματος Erasmus+ και σύμφωνα με την χιλιομετρική απόσταση το ποσό επιστροφής είναι μέχρι 275 €(*) για κάθε συμμετέχοντα.
*(It means that if you have a budget of 275€ and you spend 275€, you will receive all 275€, and in this case will be the 100% of the travel. Otherwise for example, if you spend 200€ with a budget of 275€, we will reimburse you up to 200€.)
Η διαμονή και η διατροφή των συμμετεχόντων καλύπτονται πλήρως από το πρόγραμμα.
Το ποσό συμμετοχής προς την ΕΛΙΞ είναι 100€.
Για να δηλώσετε συμμετοχή συμπληρώστε στα αγγλικά την παρακάτω φόρμα συμμετοχής ΑΜΕΣΑ.